Links to recent pieces, blogs, and videos
Back in the Game Publicity/op-eds:
– On Brandi Chastain donating her brain to science
New York Times work:
– Oakland University’s unsized star, Kay Felder, making big waves
– Neurology is on the football sidelines at Michigan and Michigan State.
– Grosse Pointe Woods-Shores Little League makes it big.
– U.S. figure skating champion Alissa Czisny‘s comeback.
– Exclusive story with Ford scion and chair of the board Bill Ford Jr. and Little Caesar’s/Wings/Tigers executive Chris Illitch both loving to play hockey. And they’re actually not bad.
– Story on how the CBC is missing from the 2010 Olympics.
– Fox Sports Detroit.com: columns on the Detroit Pistons
– Awesome Aussie snowboarder and 2010 Olympic gold medalist Torah Bright.
– Snowboarding Olympians training in Northern Michigan.
– U.S. ice dance champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White did things their way.
– A quick link to my archive.
– A feature on Japanese star player Homare Sawa.
– A column on what winning the World Cup could mean to the U.S.
– Feature on English goalie Karen Bardsley, who was raised in California.
– A fun story on the Michigan Wolverines Meryl Davis and Charlie White and their love of UM.
– My humorous opinion piece on NPR.com
– A series on concussions in hockey, and how Jason Botterill survived his injury.
– A story for the U.S. Olympic Committee about speed skating hopeful JR Celski.
– Story in M Magazine, published by the University of Michigan, on the father-son coaching duo of John and Patrick Beilein.
– A story for the U.S. Olympic Committee about former Great Lakes sailor Anna Tunnicliffe.
– Me and Dickie V., a fully multi-media experience. Here’s the video.
– Some NBA playoff goodness, from the 2008 Pistons-Celtics series.
– A column about female athletes doing good things: Sheila Taormina and company.