- A quick link to my archive.
- A feature on Japanese star player Homare Sawa.
- A column on what winning the World Cup could mean to the U.S.
- Feature on English goalie Karen Bardsley, who was raised in California.
New York Times work:
- Neurology is on the football sidelines at Michigan and Michigan State.
- Grosse Pointe Woods-Shores Little League makes it big.
- U.S. figure skating champion Alissa Czisny‘s comeback.
- Exclusive story with Ford scion and chair of the board Bill Ford Jr. and Little Caesar’s/Wings/Tigers executive Chris Illitch both loving to play hockey. And they’re actually not bad.
- Story on how the CBC is missing from the 2010 Olympics.
- Fox Sports Detroit.com: columns on the Detroit Pistons
- Awesome Aussie snowboarder and 2010 Olympic gold medalist Torah Bright. January 2010
- Snowboarding Olympians training in Northern Michigan. January 2010
- U.S. ice dance champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White did things their way. January 2010
- The New York Times Olympic blog: I contribute from time to time.
- A fun story on the Michigan Wolverines Meryl Davis and Charlie White and their love of UM. January 2010
- My humorous opinion piece on NPR.com
- A series on concussions in hockey, and how Jason Botterill survived his injury. December 2009
- A story for the U.S. Olympic Committee about speed skating hopeful JR Celski. November 2009
- Story in M Magazine, published by the University of Michigan, on the father-son coaching duo of John and Patrick Beilein. November 2009
- A story for the U.S. Olympic Committee about former Great Lakes sailor Anna Tunnicliffe. Aug 2009
- Me and Dickie V., a fully multi-media experience. Here’s the video. March 2009
- Some NBA playoff goodness, from the 2008 Pistons-Celtics series.
- Acting as AWSM spokesperson: A Sports Illustrated article on female sportswriters.
- A column about female athletes doing good things: Sheila Taormina and company.
- One of my favorite stories from USA Today about an amazing organization: The Silver Lining Foundation.
- A story in USA Today on the Pistons: Flip Saunders intro’d as coach.