- Stories covering PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics for U.S. Olympic Committee:
- Issues and Ale: Michigan Radio
- Feature on 2017 World champ Morgan Hurd
- Feature on Rio Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad
- Feature on UCLA’s women’s gymnastics team
- Fierce Five Kyla Ross’ retirement wasn’t easy
- Michigan dominates Michigan State
- Feature on Rio gold medalist Laurie Hernandez
- Commentary on women in sports media, Christian Science Monitor
Back in the Game Publicity/op-eds:
– On Brandi Chastain donating her brain to science
New York Times work:
– Oakland University’s undersized star, Kay Felder, making big waves
– Neurology is on the football sidelines at Michigan and Michigan State.
– Grosse Pointe Woods-Shores Little League makes it big.
– U.S. figure skating champion Alissa Czisny‘s comeback.
– Exclusive story with Ford scion and chair of the board Bill Ford Jr. and Little Caesar’s/Wings/Tigers executive Chris Illitch both loving to play hockey. And they’re actually not bad.
– Snowboarding Olympians training in Northern Michigan.
– U.S. ice dance champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White did things their way.
– A fun story on the Michigan Wolverines Meryl Davis and Charlie White and their love of UM.
– My humorous opinion piece on NPR.com
– Series on concussions in hockey, and how Jason Botterill survived his injury.
– Me and Dickie V., a fully multi-media experience. Here’s the video.